Where do you guys work on/fix/upgrade/maintain. Your whips?!

1994 Integra

Havent seen one like this and was curious where are you workin outta? your garage? moms garage? 1 car? 2 car? 3 car? barn? on the street? Well my teg and crx have to share a puny extended 1 car garage. With no insulation. A keroscene heater. And electrical ran by... me :D here are some pics.

My beautifil garage, heater, tool box full of mac and snap on! and my welder. Its not much. But will get her done :) also got an engine hoist and stand. What are you guys rockin????

SeanDA9

I guess you could say i'm lucky. Photo taken by my brother thats my work stall directly across. Only get to work on the vehicle on days off and vacation days so only minor maintenance.

Otherwise for big things we use one space garage.

At work tools are generally part of the big 3 MAC,MATCO,SNAPON. At home just a little craftsmen set.

HonDaReal

I do alot at my college were supplies are limitless or in my garage but my teg has to fit next to a 56 chevy bel air lol or in the street at my friends houses lol

SexySSBP

Kwicherbichen
Well, we just moved into a house with a 2 stall garage, so for the first time ever, I have a decent garage to work in. Previous to this, it was in the driveway, or in a very cramped, non-heated, shared garage. Usually we had too much shit in it, though.

Just got the "work on cars" side cleared out. The other side will house my wife's car, a pool table and/or a weight set.

phatintegra

Banned
Friend shop with an wheel alignment machine, tire changer/balancer with 4 lift. I pretty much can get the keys and work anytime after hours. For simple things I do it at my parents house.

Steevotron

I do alot at my college were supplies are limitless or in my garage but my teg has to fit next to a 56 chevy bel air lol or in the street at my friends houses lol
You in an auto course? Or is it available to anyone?

I usually work on my driveway, friend's place, or my uncle's shop. Hook ups ftw :thumbs up

jmsburke1

I work on my car during class since I go to college for automotive tech and I do major work in my parents garage or my friends garage.

96GSRteg

Tyler
in my garage (with the bare minimum of tools) or my buddies shop who tunes and builds and tunes hondas all day.

Charly[horse]

Name = John
well...for big things I have to drive 4 hours to my parent's like what I am doing over break. Otherwise I'm stranded and carless, but for little things I work in the parking lot of the Methodist Church across the street :)

1994 Integra

Charly[horse];999418 said:
well...for big things I have to drive 4 hours to my parent's like what I am doing over break. Otherwise I'm stranded and carless, but for little things I work in the parking lot of the Methodist Church across the street :)
4 hours!!! ouch...