Where is everybody?

Xxoakclifftxx

The Hulk
AYY! Where is everybody? this site is dead. i haven't been a member long but i've noticed alota inactivity. Where are All The proud DA owners???????????

99sil-teg

Jointhe Wingless Movement
There aren't actually very many... there are some but none are very active. Pretty much all the active ones have DC's

Xxoakclifftxx

The Hulk
dang that's messedup. i had one of u dc owners messing with me the other day when i had a flat. lol. he pulled up behind me while i was putting air in my tire and started revving it up

99sil-teg

dang that's messedup. i had one of u dc owners messing with me the other day when i had a flat. lol. he pulled up behind me while i was putting air in my tire and started revving it up
Thats not too cool :???:

I actually like DAs... I just like DC's more lol

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
All the G2 owners hang out on G2IC.

It's one of the few places G2 people can ask questions and not get an answer about a G3s...

99sil-teg

It's one of the few places G2 people can ask questions and not get an answer about a G3s...
:lol:

When someone asks a question about a G2 I don't say anything bc I don't know anything about em lol

mirrorimg

Well that person was a douchebag then.

G2IC is where its at for G2 owners

There aren't actually very many... there are some but none are very active. Pretty much all the active ones have DC's
I'm relatively active and I'm a G2 guy...not a DA owner, but a G2 none the less.

That's just an asshat move. He should have helped you out. Teggy owners should stick together. His car was probably slow.:roll:

I actually hang out here more than G2IC. Though I tend to go there for a G2 specific answer when I need it.
I don't like hanging out on H-T, a lot of people there are douche bags.

Dman

Well im new to the site, but i own a DA. But i was wondering how many DA owners are here. I can see there is not that many, but that just means we need to represent that much more:)