where the racer chics at?

turboRSX

Just wanted to give a shout out to all those racers that are of the femimin type. I thinks it's pretty hot :wink: when I see a female in a raced out import! If any of you feel the same holla back.

KrNxRaCer00

don't really care if a girl races or not. sometimes they jus irritate me. im not sexist, its jus they seem to believe they have something to prove because they are a girl, so they have to act like they are the greatest driver for a girl.

an if they beat a guy, they make it a point to rub it in that they're a girl and they jus out-drove u (even if they're racing w/ a car way faster).

sorry for the rant, jus have run into some bad bad girl racers in my time i guess.

sleeperintegra

whats the big deal with guys goin ga-ga over racer chicks? who really cares. lol
you don't see us goin crazy over guys who are into stuff like interior decorating or other more "feminine" junk.

SUPER!!

KrNxRaCer00

Originally posted by "sleeperintegra"

whats the big deal with guys goin ga-ga over racer chicks? who really cares. lol
you don't see us goin crazy over guys who are into stuff like interior decorating or other more "feminine" junk.

SUPER!!
hahah...classic...

agreed...i think its jus that they share a common interest w/ us, but it shouldn't be taken over-board.

its jus racing, most of them are jus street racers cuz of their former b/f's an cuz its become "hip." hardly any that i've met are true enthusiasts who actually goto the track an work on their own cars...(not knocking them all, jus saying MOST)

talib_23

that turns me off actually...seein a girl in a sick import all tricked out...just doesnt look good to me-nor does it really matter to me either

x0supermonkey0x

lol... i just like the way they handle the shifter ;) ... haha... jp... i like the import car models.. but when i c a girl racer.. tahts cool too.. hey.. if they wanna race... more power to them :) ..

SlyDC2

I'm a chick and I like cars, so fuckin what.. if you think it's hot then good for you, if you think I should be baking cookies, then fuckin good for you too. Anyway I just think it's lame when girls have their boyfriends do all the work to their cars and call themselves racers, especially if they can't even drive. :roll: And import models.. lets not even go there...