where to buy JDM amber paint

1990TeGLs

Official CI Thread Jacker
where the hell do i get this..i kno the guy did his g2 with it in the other forum but i dunno where he is ...does krylon make this shit...or is a special paint...where do u get it...neone kno?? and is it illegal to paint ur corners and bumper lenses amber?...thanks

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
i wouldn't know the exact color... but it needs to be transparent/translucent paint and you can get any at your local hardware store, hobby shack, wal-mart, etc....

and no its not illegal to paint your corners amber... if anything its a good thing IMO.

pubic

toast your headlight iin the oven for 5 min

g3teg97

Super Moderator
Damnit. I was hoping to see a pic of it. Oh well.

The people that paint the tail lights red over the amber would know where that paint is and it's probably in the same place.

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Painted bumper and corner.

Also Krylon & Duplicolor stain glass will work. Those might be easier to find. I know Krylon makes it, but I've heard Duplicolor makes it.

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Look at evils one pieces, the ones i posted have the housings painted black. Excpet where the light needs to reflect.

g3teg97

Super Moderator
Oh shit. I totally missed that.

That's kinda what the '05 - 06's RSX headlights look now over the '02 - '04 RSXs.

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Yep, G2 guys want our one pieces to look more like the ITR black housings. Never gonna happen, because of all the lines on the one-pieces.