Where to buy OEM keys?

Mkulrey13

Is there any online shop that you can buy black OEM 99 integra keys? My dealer wants an arm and a leg for them...

99Integrags

I don't know how much acura taxes but back when I had a maxima I bought an oem key from the dealer for 15 bucks.

Cman46290

i picked up a blank OEM honda key for my teg for something around 7 bucks cut at the dealer.

I got the same key lol.... had my buddy at the honda dealer i used to work at cut it for me... he didnt even charge me anything.... :)

Mkulrey13

Are you needing a new key because yoursis lost or something? Or do you just want a new Acura Key... just because it says "Acura"?
Neither

The car when i bought it had 1 key. Works fine but its bent. I like to have things "OEM" and not get non OEM things i guess. Not a big deal i just perfer an orginal key over a honda or walmart type.

HondaDNA

Its dumb but they do no sell the 94-99 key online anymore, you still can buy a 00-01 key thou(transponder key). A non-transponder key at the dealer should be less then $10. I have never been charged for one, even with a VIN cut.