where to find lip kits

Status
Not open for further replies.

integra3g

ive been tryin to find lip kits online for awhile like i will do a search on google and it will pull up only body kits and maybe one site witha lip kit but they all suck if anyone knows some places it would be great appreciated

hyper98gsr

whats wrong with ebay? when i had my gsr i got a "type r" front lip and it fit perfect and looked beautiful after i painted it.

MoJoJoJo

Banned
try www.aylumms.com they have a large selection, but i've heard some goods and bads about their shipping and customers service but i'm not sure neva ordered from them before, they got some nice ones, i'm looking for a ITR lip myself they have one for $99, dont know if its fiberglass or urthane.

hadjie85

go ebay bro. $35 for a 94-97, 98-01 was only $29 and there are def more, thats just the first one i saw.

Todd

token ex-mod
I wouldnt go ebay, i bought mine from www.streetstyler.com for my civic for much cheaper then you can get them on ebay and they are GREAT quality.

and clubcivic members get a %5 discount because they are a sponsor :thumbs up

Todd

token ex-mod
did you check shipping hadjie85?
ebay lips only cost $30-$50, but you're paying a minimum of $50 shipping... streetstyler.com has free shipping....

gotta check the SHIPPING cost....

also check out www.tunersports.com ... it's owned by the same person that owns clubcivic.com and clubintegra.com and we get awesome deals there tooo

hadjie85

Todd said:
gotta check the SHIPPING cost....
ahh sooo true. i stand corrected. shipping is in the $50 to $65 dollar range. however, $65+$28 only equals $93 -- STILL $32 cheaper than streetstyler....

i could buy a lot of ricer crap for $32 lol.....

todd -- u know im just givin you a hard time man. :D

Todd

token ex-mod
streetstyler.com also give a %5 discount. i paid $91 for my lips that i've gotten from them

Status
Not open for further replies.