where to find rear diffuser for g3

ewoo

filipinoFTW!
hey everybody,

i've been on the hunt to find a rear diffuser for g3 integras; the ones under the rear bumper. so far, no luck other than the universal ones. does anybody know if theres any companies out there who produce rear diffusers specifically for our cars? i know i came across pics of another member here on c.i. with a white integra with a diffuser in the back, i think it was the same guy with the gurney flap on the wing. i think i read that his was custom made though...

but yeah, if anybody can help me out, i really appreciate it! thanks for your time everybody.
--bryan

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
Why do you need a rear diffuser? Are you a road racer? Pinoy Powa!

Last edited:

ewoo

filipinoFTW!
woah, jdmxdb8.. isnt your name matt i think? i didnt know you were a filipino. rock on. haha.

i'm prepping my car to do road racing. i KNOW that i do not need this diffuser at all, but whenever i saw that integra with the rear diffuser, i just love that look. theres something about it. i dont know how to explain it, i dont even need it. but i want it. maybe its from watching old option vids with 90's supercars all done up and stuff... or maybe it was just that one guy's integra here. i'll find that thread because his car was a huge inspiration to me.

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
woah, jdmxdb8.. isnt your name matt i think? i didnt know you were a filipino. rock on. haha.

i'm prepping my car to do road racing. i KNOW that i do not need this diffuser at all, but whenever i saw that integra with the rear diffuser, i just love that look. theres something about it. i dont know how to explain it, i dont even need it. but i want it. maybe its from watching old option vids with 90's supercars all done up and stuff... or maybe it was just that one guy's integra here. i'll find that thread because his car was a huge inspiration to me.
Yes sir I'm Filipino. I'll do some research and see where you can get one. I'll PM you with the info ASAP.