Where to GET and NOT TO GET car alarms

omgherb

93 Rs Looking ITs best
I am posting a thread about where not to get your alarms installed at. Feel free to post up your sites and store locations and the quality they did when they installed it from. Post up your brand of your auto alarm and if you had any problems with it. Unforetly i had a bad exspirence with my alarm installation so i here to warn everyone who lives in central Jersey union county area.
I had went to a store (Unstallation Unlimited) to purchuse a alarm they installed my shit so have ass its not even funny. Now when i say have ass i mean i first ask them to unstall my alarm box behind the gauge cluster they placed they alarm box under the dash to the left above the fuse box and did not zip tie it so on my way home the box fell behind the clutch and brake on the high that should say enough a little nerves wondering how i was going to stop but i got out ok lol. So i am so soup about this alarm cause the day before some one broke into my car and stole my radio sub amp my viper 791 that i was gettting installed that weekend and a few other things but any way this is why i was getting my alarm in so much of a rush. So when i got home i was checking out the alarm and seeing how good it was my passenger side sensor wasnt installed so in other words when the alarm is armed i could open the passenger side door and the alarm wouldnt sound off. When the alarm did sound off i was checking the starter cut off the car started right up while the alarm was sounding off. So now im checking for my valet switch which i was looking for some time cause they didnt install that. Then i wanted to see if it armed its self automaticaly but it never did. So i went back and demanded my money back they gave me a three day run around but i finally got my money back then i went to find another alarm store but my clutch blew 2days later so now my car is parked lol
the store
Installation Unlimited
Union New Jersey Route 22
Right by the Work 'n' Gear PC Richards Nexts door to the Mercades Repair

IntegrasAreBest

Honda / Acura Fanatic
car still for sale? if you want to go to a really good trustworthy place, sound automotive in hamilton, nj. all of my previous audio and alarm work got done there.