Where to get bearings, gaskets

emd513

can you guys give a link or tell me what would be a good web site where i can get oversized bearings and gaskets

emd513

really no one again. i know auto zone doesnt have anything we cant even order it there. any advice another parts storre hell a grandma and pop store in tenessee anything would really help right now got to get this thing started back together before my land lord has a shit fit

emd513

guys really. its been over a week now with no reply. i don't get it, several people on here have said that they have built there motor. either you guys are lying about doing that or you got really fucking lucky to not have to have your cranked turned which is really unlikely. so what is it. did someone else build you guys motors and they got the parts for it. if so let me have there number or a way to reach someone that can give me the information i need. i cant build a motor with out these parts. please guys give me something to go on.

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
you need to be a bit more specific bro.. which bearings? which gaskets?
what do you plan on doing to your ride?

theres a shop called 'sport car motion' here in so.cal that's pro at honda motors

emd513

Excuse me I have two post at two different clubs and have had nothing thought I put the same thing n this one as that post. I need the rod and crank bearings and everywhere I look only have standard. Also need the head gasket with 84mm bore

emd513

well guys after two weeks of constant searching the only thing i can find is aclperformance.com.au if anyone has any idea where else to get them that would be great