Where to get custom stickers?

McMahon

JackTuned
I used to get them from a site sponsor on this website, but I havent been able to get ahold of him in almost a year.

I have the images that I designed myself that I need printed on vinyl and shipped to me. About 30 stickers total, all 7" wide by XX height (proportionate).

Anyone know who I can go through?

Charly[horse]

Name = John
I got a few custom stickers through ihatestickers.com and they were awesome. They sent me a ton of extras too

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
That guy on here sucks, I am not happy with him, nor will I ever refer business to him. Ihatestickers.com can suck my nuts too

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
stylin decals have shitty customer service. did not answer my questions regarding copywrite infringement.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
they did. Luckily i have my hookup im just waiting for Kemp to email me something so i can make decals that fucker.

McMahon

JackTuned
I used to get mine through HiPower Motorsports, but Idk what they went.

So far everyone is asking for $90 - $150 for 30x 2"x7" stickers.

Last time I paid like $20.

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
stylin decals have s***ty customer service. did not answer my questions regarding copywrite infringement.
Only issues I've heard of have been when people need custom ones :what: When I placed my order for things on their site, shipped fast and they even sent me a couple extras because of a little mix up at no extra cost.. But that was just my experience

dlo253

Yeah, stylindecals never replies to anything anymore. Hes lost hella business. OG, why fuck ihatestickers? lol.

OLDSKOOLACURA

I know 2 sites that i have used and so far I'm happy with them ( don't think they were said yet). I try and remember to post them tomm after work, site is saved on my laptop.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

dlo253

Damn bastards, lol. Need some club stickers. Mr stylndecals is a damn slacker. Don't see how he pays for the domain if he can't respond to sales. Need to start printing my own fk the bullshit lol.