Where to get custom stickers?

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
jprint.us
1 (858) 722-9420

ask for yosi (yo-see). tell him coy on club integra.com sent you and he'll give you a good deal. he hooks me up with stickers.

i used to work with him back in the day when he started cutting vinyl at his house. now he opened a shop here in san diego. does legit work. i bring all my designs to him and he wont cut your designs and sell em for his benefit.

my free small sticker bomb

also does shirt designs

Posted from my Microwave using Tapatalk

Last edited:

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
or, just call yosi (what i mentioned above) email the design, tell him 'coy' sent you, and he'll give you a discount. i usually do the work over there anyways. hahaha!!

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
he's been busy with car shows that are happening lately. ive never worked so much for him lately. lol!!

did you send him an email of the design? usually he'll do it on the spot once he gets it. or did you just tell him the size and what to say? if you did that, im sure he forgot because of all the work with making 'jdm' stickers and wrapping cars

some of his work for everyone

well, i actually did this but this is some of the stuff he has on hand

my design i asked him to make

some guy paid 1400 to wrap his track 350z!!

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
he's been busy with car shows that are happening lately. ive never worked so much for him lately. lol!!

did you send him an email of the design? usually he'll do it on the spot once he gets it. or did you just tell him the size and what to say? if you did that, im sure he forgot because of all the work with making 'jdm' stickers and wrapping cars

some of his work for everyone

well, i actually did this but this is some of the stuff he has on hand

my design i asked him to make

some guy paid 1400 to wrap his track 350z!!
Haha gotcha

Remember you had me give you those fonts I liked and the dimensions?

That's some legit stuff though :thumbs up

chasecabe

There are usually people locally in areas where guys just work at a shop at there house that do stickers. Maybe look on yellow pages?