Where to get right hand drive clip?

dohc_integra92

Im not seriously looking into this yet, but for future reference, where can I find right hand drive clips for my 91 integra, ive been looking and I cant find anything, so if anyone knows please let me no!!

Rich-PMS

eBay would be best bet. Or do research for companies that sell RHD front clips and check their inventory.

Dtackett

Im not seriously looking into this yet, but for future reference, where can I find right hand drive clips for my 91 integra, ive been looking and I cant find anything, so if anyone knows please let me no!!
2 min on Google and found a site.
extremejdm.com/honda_clip1.htm
Check out the site search around and see what you can find

92 integra gs

i know fluid motorsports in seattle washington has a lot of half cuts.and ive seen some da ones as well there.

phatintegra

Banned
You will need a steering rack for a RHD and good luck on finding one. Most clips don't come with it.

I been on that route and took me 8 month looking 24-7 to hunt one down for a steering rack. There not easy to find.

mr abero

whoa...i think thats way to much work for me....and i think it would feel hella weird driving on that side

rexpepper123

better off buying a rhd one off the internet an save the time and just spend the money lol rhd is fucking sick tho