Where to order Hid kit.

TehTeg

NooB
Like the title says im looking to buy an HID kit. Not sure exactly what kelsin level. Recommendations would be great. Thanks

TehTeg

NooB
didnt think about checkin there. lol i plan on buyin alot of stuff from them. Whats the best choice. Not really tryin to go over 6K

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
best as in what?
color is personal preference 4300 is best visibility

AcurInteg96

Just call me chris.
i ordered through xenon visions (mistake dont do it). and 43 was yellow 50 was white so on and so forth.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
well xeon visions is retarded and we all know that. color temps should be the same color or about the same depending on manufacturer unless its xeon visions which is owned and run by incompetent monkeys

AcurInteg96

Just call me chris.
well xeon visions is retarded and we all know that. color temps should be the same color or about the same depending on manufacturer unless its xeon visions which is owned and run by incompetent monkeys
the speed at which they operate id say that its just one monkey. lol.

heykosal

Angkorian
Like the title says im looking to buy an HID kit. Not sure exactly what kelvinlevel. Recommendations would be great. Thanks
fixed. i'd recommend retrofitting. this link will give you all the information you need.

if you decide that's too costly or complicated for you, i'd recommend buying from a place that's been in business for a good while, has good customer service, good customer feedback, and a warranty. i can't even count the number of times people on CI have ranted and been pissed because their HIDs failed and the company has either gone out of business or refuses to fix their own product.