where you work?

crussell2009

98 black gsr CLEAN coupe
Sitting at work right now, pissed off cause of stupid ass people. I work at a sears store. Bored as hell and starting this thread..Where do you guys work do you like it do you hate it?

DAmonzt3r

db1 is love
i work at a machine shop no complaints about what i do just about my stupidass boss lol he is a pain in the ass

crussell2009

98 black gsr CLEAN coupe
i protect our country and keep you guys safe from terrorists.
Well thank you sir! =]

Yeah I've just dealt with another dumbass and screwed my commission out the ass...was at about 1000 for the day and now im -1600 cause this guy decided to return a tractor after 3 months! wtf.....k done venting.

phatintegra

Banned
In the transition to work for a different company. Prev company I work for a Germen International company call Siemens been there 8 years.

bradster101

well, Im my own boss, work my own hours, and cant really complain about anything...lawn services lol = but I make more money than I would working any min wage job, and I dont have to deal with the public haha

rockadilla

thats right.
boston market..... hate it.... dealing with stupid people making minimum wage around 25-30 hours a week :lame

racinfeend59

Air Force...It can be a love hate relationship from time to time (workin 14 hour days and no overtime) but I woulda never been where Im at without it!