where's daschund?

strykergsr

i bought a front bumper from dachsund awhile ago and he said he shipped it two weeks ago, said it would arrive sometime last week. he hasn't been on in a week, but i've tried to ask him whats up, or if he had a tracking number. i dont think it would take this long for something to be shipped from KY to MO. i guess im just a little paranoid since he hasn't been on in so long. anyone know where he is?

1990G2TEG

Banned
strykergsr said:
i bought a front bumper from dachsund awhile ago and he said he shipped it two weeks ago, said it would arrive sometime last week. he hasn't been on in a week, but i've tried to ask him whats up, or if he had a tracking number. i dont think it would take this long for something to be shipped from KY to MO. i guess im just a little paranoid since he hasn't been on in so long. anyone know where he is?
Nigga took that bumper cover money and bought him a fifty piece... Of course you ain't seen him on! lmao... (SORRY, NO REFUNDS for CRACK my man!) j/k
How much did the part cost ya?

g3teg97

Super Moderator
Do you have any of his personal contact information (i.e. address, home phone, cell) ?

Winki

Undercover mod
strykergsr said:
Just tryin to find someone else in MO I'm in KC
Your the closest so far.
ant thats still a 5 hr drive
depending on how fast i go :D

maybe you could match the address to a number from online somehow??

1990G2TEG

Banned
Bigblock-B said:
Your the closest so far.
ant thats still a 5 hr drive
depending on how fast i go :D

maybe you could match the address to a number from online somehow??
reverse address look up is what it's called

strykergsr

This is good reason to get that trader rating up.
i don't understand what you mean. if you are talking about mine then i should say that i am new to this site, have already bought something off one member sucessfully, and have bought many items online through HT, TI, etc. with no problems.

Was is a substantial amount of money you lost?
it was for a 98+ bumper with shipping so yeh over $200

are you tryin to sell me your stuff or come to my house and rob me i dont understand

again he hasnt been on sine the 24th, and he told me it would arrive sometime last week, which it hasn't. it makes things very suspicious but i have no proof i got scammed. i just wish someone knew him or i could get ahold of him. i guess i'll try to look up his # and call him.

g3teg97

Super Moderator
strykergsr said:
i don't understand what you mean. if you are talking about mine then i should say that i am new to this site, have already bought something off one member sucessfully, and have bought many items online through HT, TI, etc. with no problems.
Team-Integra has a buy / sell feature built in.

1990G2TEG

Banned
SO DID YOU GET YOUR BUMPER?! Don't leave us hanging, man! Get scammed or no? If so, we need to hire a vigalante!

strykergsr

1990G2TEG said:
SO DID YOU GET YOUR BUMPER?! Don't leave us hanging, man! Get scammed or no? If so, we need to hire a vigalante!
i have called the number i looked up four times with no answer. each time a girls voice comes on the voicemail and when i try and leave a message, it wont let me.

dude still hasnt ben on since 5-24, and still no bumper....i got SCAMMED