Which clutch should I buy?

NinjaJDMB18c

Well it turns out my clutch is starting to slip at 3500 rpms in first n second gear. It's a stock type r so I need some opinions. Motor is a 98vb18c spec type r. Exedy stage 1 or 2 racing clutch a good choice n which one? The most I'm gonna do is skunk 2 tuner cams and gears and spring valves retainers. Skunk IM n TB 68mm. Thoughts? I'm open to other brands too. N should I get a light race flywheel too? Ebay has a exedy stage 1 with light flywheel for 400 shipped. That a good deal?

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 using Tapatalk

NinjaJDMB18c

53 views and nobody can take 30 seconds out of there life and comment? :(

95DC2NYCe

NotNiceKasper18
me personally been using ACT 6puck sprung w/ heavy duty pressure plate for about 3yrs now with no issues on my GSR with B16 tranny... i drove a LSvtec set up with same 6puck just non sprung in traffic & hated it... find some a combo you migth like try it out, if you dont like it you could always sell it. GL what ever route you take

Nick_C78

I use exedy stage 1 with a 9.5 pound exedy flywheel. It works great and highky recommended.

NinjaJDMB18c

Ty for ur replies. I found an exedy stage 2 street racing clutch for 200 on craigslist complete kit. They usually go for 450 online.