Which engine would you choose?

Brett1414

Searching for that 1 swap
Well damn. i type this stuff in on cl and i could not find half of this stuff. Ok if it has over 100k i guess i would pay for that and just replace everything then..

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
Yea those prices are crazy, I just sold my stoked and sleeved high comp b19 for slightly more than that, and it came with an ecu, Hondata s300, plx wideband, axles, trans, intake, etc.

72Spitfire

I got a total crap B20 engine from TigerJapanese. It looked like the oil had never been changed and broke an oil ring as soon as it was started. They refused to refund me also. Stay away from them. I recommend only buying an engine from a local place that will let you inspect the engine yourself.

xxBLOOD88SHOTxx

Surge Master
I've bought two b20s from Tiger, one is still currently in my DA after 4 years and 20k I have NEVER had an issue. Sucks that they do send out junk too though.

Russell D

Well, thats technically not a poor mans type r..in fact that set up would make less power than a stock gsr. But for 500 I would buy it just to build it...personally.
I thought about buying it just for the parts, I already have a built b20 bottom end and a ported GSR head with itr cams so I wouldn't have use for any of that, but it's worth the money in parts alone

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
Usually not me, lol. We have one out here for $4k, low miles. For $4,500 it comes with a rhd front clip too

Brett1414

Searching for that 1 swap
I would def buy it but, i cant drive rhd...even though i really want to 4500 thats a good buy!