Which Exhaust should I get?

uNiQu3d973

I have an LS and I want my exhaust to have a low rumble what setup should I do 4-1 headers or 4-2-1 headers with 2" piping all the way back and what muffler tip?:???:

uNiQu3d973

Any specific? I was looking on ebay and i saw this 4-2-1 headers that were black ceramic is that any good?

Well u get what u pay for in the most cases... I sent u a pm on the header that we offer.. it is custom made for the integras per order.. great quality, great fit.. and of course a great price!!!

Tam4511

CI BOOST FIEND
product placement at its finest haha, ut i wouldnt buy anyhing other than stickers off of ebay

jznsn2u

What is your price range? I usually see used Dc headers 4-2-1 (decent condition) go on sale for around $150. Would you consider upgrading to 2 1/4 piping? You want a low tone, check out youtube sound clips of the apexi ws2/rsr exmag/ obx twin loop. I personally have a twin loop and i like it :)

my headers are less then a used DC.. and if u want a good note I agree use a twin loop or a magnaflow

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
My suggestions:

Exhaust: A'PEXi WS2

Header:
CT Engineering 4-2-1
DC Sports 4-2-1
GReddy 4-2-1

dc2darkness

when choosing an exhuast go with one that has a longer resonater in the midpipe. I have a magnaflow highflow cat and a team option racing catback exhuast and it sounds pretty deep compared to apexi or skunk2.