which exhaust sounds best

Patchezz

(///_-),.I..
im sure theres a million posts on this but i was wondering which cat back exhaust sounds the best, but with that being said. i dont want that high pitched raspy ricer type sound. i want a lower kinda deep sound. every please post what your opinion would be, im open to any and all suggestions

dc2darkness

possibilities are endless on exhuasts. also the sound will depend on what you have i.e. intake, header etc...
do some youtube searches on exhuasts to see if you find something you like. I just took a shot in the dark with my exhuast and turned out to sound pretty good.

jznsn2u

^^ i agree, youtube sound clips would be the best way to find out what you want. canister styles are usually pretty really loud, and the oem style which is usually the most silent, twin loop - look it up, annd last but not least the straight pipe no muffler - loudes & track use only.

blaketeg

I <3 Boost
i have the apexi n1 exhaust and im proud of it. It has a deep tone but its also very loud at high rpms.I think it sounds great

but agreeing with them, just go on youtube

XslickwhitetegX

UKDM EXPERT
There is one best exhaust system out there, its all personal preference and what sounds best to that individual.... But rsr exmag hands down FTW

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
Gotta give it up to the apex'i N1

Deep, not so loud tone while 'normal' driving. Roars like the thundering Gods from above at high RPM's. No raspy, coffee can sound anywhere thru the power band.

It actually kinda sounds like an EVO at higher RPM's.

basically it comes down to this, you keep your cat and everything will have a deep tone, you lose your cat and you're now paul walker from fast and furious, congratulations lol

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
basically it comes down to this, you keep your cat and everything will have a deep tone, you lose your cat and you're now paul walker from fast and furious, congratulations lol
[YOUTUBE="auto x"]LvBMIy0CA_8[/YOUTUBE]

Set up
B18b1
AEM SRI
Greddy Header
Blox Test Pipe
HSK Hi Power

am i paul walker? because i rather be Johnny Tran

Last edited: