Which exhaust would you choose?

bonspeed

PinoyDomesticMarket
no Spoon muffler was made specifically for the DA/EF/CRX chassis, but you can just modify the piping to make it fit to those chassis's.. any muffler shop for sure can do it, though it's up to you/owner of the Spoon muffler if he's willing to do it...

no Spoon muffler was made specifically for the DA/EF/CRX chassis, but you can just modify the piping to make it fit to those chassis's.. any muffler shop for sure can do it, though it's up to you/owner of the Spoon muffler if he's willing to do it...
I'm aware of that. A muffler shop can attach pipe to almost any muffler you bring them. I was speaking of an exhaust made for the DA chassis by Spoon.

bonspeed

PinoyDomesticMarket
I'm aware of that. A muffler shop can attach pipe to almost any muffler you bring them. I was speaking of an exhaust made for the DA chassis by Spoon.
that's what I meant too.. sorry if it sounded different, Filipino guy here still trying to practice English..lol..

Ben303

what do u guys think about buying a 140$ ebay exhaust and welding a better muffler on the pipes and just get a high flo knn.

Ben303

\will 1998 sohc civic headers fit on my 1990 integra ls??? the bolt pattern and everything looks the same but i dont kno if it will fit. let me kno what think

bonspeed

PinoyDomesticMarket
SOHC header won't fit DOHC engines and vice versa, so assuming you still have the stock LS then it won't fit, unless you already swapped a SOHC engine on your DA...

Ben303

well i was asking because there are some megan 421 headers the are exactly the same and it says they fit both the 98 civic and 90 integra. i dont know. i already have them ill try and let u kno if it works. amd no i havent swapped anything.

Ben303

i already posted this sumwhere else but i need help
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ok so i bought the car 2 weeks ago for my gf for 850 bucks.iv never had an integra. it still drives fine its just sumtimes it sputters.

1990 integra ls automatic. few problems need some assistance please. only sumtimes when i start it it runs rough the engine shakes and it almost dies. i turn it off then start it again and it runs rough for about 5- 10 seconds then idles ok. it happend after i was speeding around. is it the main relay? or the feul pump? i have new plugs, wires, and distributer cap already.
it is verry slow in first gear no acceleration at all it seems. more gas just seems to make it slower ...kinda. it just creeps to about 15-20 mph then accelerates, shifts and does ok after that. it just feels like sumthing iis holding it back. could it be gunk in the modulator valve?? like iv heard ? and also where is this modulator located?

#3 i have a check engine light that comes on and off. while driving it comes on but if i come to a stop it goes off. the guy that owned it before me said the shift lock was locked and he just broke it. and because of that the check engine goes on an off. could the shift lock solinoid thing be the root of all my problems? please help

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ok so i bought the car 2 weeks ago for my gf for 850 bucks.iv never had an integra. it still drives fine its just sumtimes it sputters.

1990 integra ls automatic. few problems need some assistance please. only sumtimes when i start it it runs rough the engine shakes and it almost dies. i turn it off then start it again and it runs rough for about 5- 10 seconds then idles ok. it happend after i was speeding around. is it the main relay? or the feul pump? i have new plugs, wires, and distributer cap already.
it is verry slow in first gear no acceleration at all it seems. more gas just seems to make it slower ...kinda. it just creeps to about 15-20 mph then accelerates, shifts and does ok after that. it just feels like sumthing iis holding it back. could it be gunk in the modulator valve?? like iv heard ? and also where is this modulator located?

#3 i have a check engine light that comes on and off. while driving it comes on but if i come to a stop it goes off. the guy that owned it before me said the shift lock was locked and he just broke it. and because of that the check engine goes on an off. could the shift lock solinoid thing be the root of all my problems? please help
Dude, quit thread jacking. Post in on your thread and just be patient.

guiltyxxspark

Internet Hate Machine

Chill out. Forum etiquette, my friend. Obey or Ban_Hammer

Ben303

dam nerd calm down i aint thread jacking.. i dont kno how to make a thread at all. i just need help dam if u dont kno then stfu