Which GSR header should I get for my setup?

Greddy FLIP

Turbos cause DETONATION
so i have a 01 GSR with skunk2 68mm throttle body,skunk2 intake mani pro series, aem sri, and greddy evo2 full exhaust with stock header. so my Q is which would be the perfect header fer me i was leaning towards the hytech header. any suggestions CI members?

Greddy FLIP

Turbos cause DETONATION
thx fer that link JZNSN2U, there all pretty high end header im still undecided due to the fact there really expensive...gotta save a lil bit more to get them RMFs

Vtec-Pwr

OPP-O1-OH-DC2
Is there anything else done to the internal? cuz that 68mm TB is way too big for your stock motor, you're loosing power right now.

Greddy FLIP

Turbos cause DETONATION
no my internals are stock at the moment i plan on adding some stage 1 skunk2 camshafts pretty soon though

95project_GS-R

id say if i were you, for the money you can spend on one of te headers in that review. i would just buy a lower end but still good header. and put the remaining money towards some crower cams. stage 2

Greddy FLIP

Turbos cause DETONATION
so im getting those rmf narrow header ill buy them nxt friday from some guy on ebay and ill put up pics of my engine bay and ill let you guys know if i see any noticeable results

95project_GS-R

rmf headers are insane, they make good power and are legit. if you rgetting actual rmf for 350 grab them. i just hope for you there not a replica and you dont spend 350 on a knock off

Greddy FLIP

Turbos cause DETONATION
that dude said he was an authorised rmf dealer ...just to make sure ima tell him to send me pics of the actual header im purchasing