Which Motor Mounts can I Use?

NinjaJDMB18c

Which Motor Mounts can I Use For Type R Swap?

Car:
94 Integra LS 2DR w/ B18c Type R swap

1) Do I use Integra LS motor mounts or can I use Type R.

2) Besides hasport what other brand motor mounts come close to hasport quality but dont cost as much.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

d@_b3st

B series mounts are all the same except for the post mount(driver side mount) which comes in 2 and 3 bolt variations, other than hasport there are many brands of aftermarket mounts like avid, innovative and so on... innovative where my personal choice as the vary in hardness, better fitment and gotta love the fact that they have a lifetime warranty, hope this help g/l on your endeavours. ..

d@_b3st

Are they 3 holes or 2 holes also.....

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2
You should be the one to answer this ? Since you're the one with access to your swap just look at your drivers side upper mount, if its a 2bolt it should just have the 2 studs holding the mount to the bracket and obviously if it has 3 well then its the 3 bolt design, may be wrong but I think the 2 bolt came mostly on b16

mikeman990

Don't mess around with your motor mounts buy the hasports they are the best and won't fail on you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

drevans_satx

Dylan
Hasport lifetime warranty. Nuff said.

My itr was in an accident and destroyed a few mounts. I emailed them and overnighted the mounts and they overnighted new ones back. I wasn't even the one who purchased them originally either.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

dlo253

Sorry to thread jack, but were they the street durometer? How are they..?