Which OEM Injectors fit a B18a1

racerx

Are there other OEM injectors that would fit on my B18a1 besides the stock integra injectors. I need to use OEM not after market . Just curoius if there is another make of honda or later integra that would fit and give it better performance..Thanks..

sleeper_92

when i bought mine it had 1996 del sol si injectors and it ended up having alot of problems its best to stick to oem or go aftermarket for that engine.

mirrorimg

I'm pretty sure all ls motors use the same Injectors. So you can use injectors from a b18b1 as a repla ement part. You do not want upgraded injectors because your motor does not need more fuel.

tilegend

they don't all use the same... some use peak & hold... some use saturated injectors.

if you're trying to find better performance from dumping more fuel into the engine... look elsewhere.

Andrew93

Currently Building
b18b doesnt work, they have different wiring clips.... and no matter what injectors your using its not going to help performance

racerx

ok, thank for the info, somebody told me today to use 1996 honda prelude injectors, but i don' t want any problems

mirrorimg

b18b doesnt work, they have different wiring clips.... and no matter what injectors your using its not going to help performance
I have b18b1 injectors and b18a1 injectors in my garage. They are identical.

92DB2

he was probly refering to H22 injecters there 330cc vs your 240cc..but unless your obd0 then your gonna have to wire a resister box to run them..and then you'll have to much fuel so basicly leave your stock ones alone

Last edited:

Andrew93

Currently Building
im using the obd1 wiring harness from the 90 integra, on a new b18b and the injectors that came on it dont fit the harness so i had to get new 90 injectors because the ones from the old engine were ceased up from sitting so long. also have to use the 90 distributor if you put in the b18b

tilegend

A1 injecters require a resister box B1's dont they just look alike sir
not entirely true... you're contradicting your first statement 92-93 is still B18A1 yet they use saturated injectors

90-91 use peak & hold which must use a resistor box.

Last edited: