which oem springs will be a better match??

soto2635

im sick of riding on these ebay coilovers so im putting stock springs back on, i found 2 sets for a steal one is off a 2000 civic si, the other is off a eg civic. which ones would be a better set to put on my 95 teg???

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
OEM integ ones for sure, i have some but they are at home if you need em

soto2635

im getting the for $10 that why im jumping on them, if u had to chose which ones would u go with???

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
im getting the for $10 that why im jumping on them, if u had to chose which ones would u go with???
I wouldn't get any of them. Even if you got them to work, the spring rates will be off. The balance will be thrown off.

dc2b18

Wait... What?
you should probably just get the right part... not go from one shitty part to another.

mteg

Automatic Lover
Why not just go with something of a moderate drop like Tein type S or Eibach prokit?

pepsilude

im pretty sure you can find yourself some cheap oem integra ones. pretty much everyone lowers their car.

teggygrl08

BBHG.. one love.
alright well then since they fit i can sell them to you. i have everything-- springs, struts, etc

Last edited:

wite2nr

just swoop up the cheaper ones, it really doesn't matter. and wouldn't you think more predictable spring rates from oem springs off a civic would be safer than some ebay coils that could break? sheesh