Which one

JDM_B18_DC2

Hey guys.

I'm 14 years old and new to the forums. I would like to know which one would you think would look best on an integra model kit. Its all JDM and kinda full race and to complete the look i i wanna do something with the front lights. Would you A)Have the inside lights amber like this->)
B) Have the left inside light removed and put the intake there like this ->
or C) Jus leave them stock. If you can think of another way let me know. TIA

MoJoJoJo

Banned
if i going JDM i say just do the whole JDM ITR front end conversion but if i had to choose between those two i say go with the amber inner lights

siscoke

none of your choises :S they fuck up the car tbh :S

ltrain

the amber looks gross i have the 2 inners blue it came like that when i brought the car i like it though but amber is YUK as far as the head light removal i never seen that on a daily drivin car

DJNAS

HUSTLING FOR A HUSTLER
siscoke said:
none of your choises :S they fuck up the car tbh :S

ahhahaha good call .. i dont like any of them ... :twisted: get a vigor if you want amber lights ...

01cleatus

First welcome to the site bro.... As for the choices...Honestly I don't like either. The first one looks to JDM that it makes it loo fake,and I have no better way to describe it. As for the second one it is definately not for a daily driver and is only used for like race setups. Personally I like the stock look, but like everyone said the JDm front end conversion is sweet. In my opinion when you get your teg work with the suspension or engine first ... then worry about the exterior. Whatever you decide to do bro keep us posted.By the way did you already get a teg or just like future prospecting...I only ask cause I had a buddy buy his civic when he was your age and then fixed up his car till he was old enough to legally drive it.

JDM_B18_DC2

Yea ill probibley end up doing the conversion. Anyways I was looking for a mean look that is streetable but still able to waste everyone on the weekends at the strip. And yea im savin for a Teg, Civic, or 240SX. All pretty cheap cars and lots of parts availible for them. As of now i dont own a car but next augest I get my learners. All I can do now is play Gran Turismo 4 till i get it. anyways TTYL

Last edited:

speedin

The Transporter
JDM_B18_DC2 said:
Yea ill probibley end up doing the conversion. Anyways I was looking for a mean look that is streetable but still able to waste everyone on the weekends at the strip. And yea im savin for a Teg, Civic, or 240SX. All pretty cheap cars and lots of parts availible for them. As of now i dont own a car but next augest I get my learners. All I can do now is play Gran Turismo 4 till i get it. anyways TTYL
good luck finding a 240sx (thats what i wanted, but to no avail). and tegs are hard to find as well.