Which ones are real one piece ?

TeggyLeo

Teggy Newbie
I just got a 91 GS. Buyer told me they were real one pieces that go for $300 bucks. They look ok one has a water. Don't know how I can fix that.

I have a 90 LS that had a blown head gasket that also has one piece headlights. They look cleaner then the ones on the GS. Can someone tell me which ones are real?

This is off the LS

Bottom ones are the GS. It was raining out and I didn't wipe off the light. But it has ridges going up and down. I think he was right. Just need another opinion.

---
I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=41.170837,-73.168509

dlo253

I think there is a write up on g2ic. Not sure what kin of glue you need. But you pop em in the oven or sumthn like That. Go to g2ic you will find it somewhere on there Haha.

dlo253

That wont help for that, that just says replace the taillight gasket if they are leaking pretty much. Let me go see if i can find it, now that i'm not on my phone.
Also, I've heard of people drilling a small hole on the bottom side in the corner where you cant see when they are installed. So it can just drain out. may be better than taking the lens off to re-seal them.

Last edited:

dlo253

No problem..Yeah, there is a LOT of good info over there for us g2 guys.. Yeah imo i would probly do that before taking them all apart. not like anybody will ever know.

dlo253

Whoa wtf.. I just clicked it, it says they are closed for the weekend, forum issues... it will work when they are back up.