Which rim set should I Get

pinatigerdc4

I Was not sure if I should get the XXR 501 or XXR 531.. Help me out club integra
I once asked this same question on here. Got the same response. But in all seriousness dont buy fake wheels. Save up for real wheels. Theyre not crazy expensive. Your paying for quality.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Tree

I prefer the 531's, but previous posters are right, I'd save for a set of real wheels

whitesheep

dam wtf, I never notice so much hate for XXR.... this is crazy.... anyone know a good link for those rims? I guess Ill just buy OEM for now... holy shit never notice so much hate...

JustinMcGee1

I like Hondas
dam wtf, I never notice so much hate for XXR.... this is crazy.... anyone know a good link for those rims? I guess Ill just buy OEM for now... holy s*** never notice so much hate...
You're basically ripping off the original creator when you buy fake parts.

What OEM wheels?

The Kev

Vtec? I have V-TAK! Son..
dam wtf, I never notice so much hate for XXR.... this is crazy.... anyone know a good link for those rims? I guess Ill just buy OEM for now... holy s*** never notice so much hate...
Its not about hate, we just know the difference between the fake s*** and a REAL SET OF WHEELS....Go for enkei's if you are on a really tight budget. Once you get a REAL set for yourself, you'll never downgrade or compromise yo s*** again. A set of enkei J-speed should be around 700 w/o tires, Thats still good. We aint hatin, we guiding you, bro. 8)

Last edited:

JustinMcGee1

I like Hondas
Cheap car parts are like cheap condoms. The cheap kind might work once, but I'd rather go with the trusted kind to save myself a lot of money down the road.

DCiFound

SEAHAWKS!!
Its not about hate, we just know the difference between the fake s*** and a REAL SET OF WHEELS....Go for enkei's if you are on a really tight budget. Once you get a REAL set for yourself, you'll never downgrade or compromise yo s*** again. A set of enkei J-speed should be around 700 w/o tires, Thats still good. We aint hatin, we guiding you, bro. 8)
^^^this, you asked us for our opinions. Now your saying we hatin'. You contradict yourself a lot, don't you?