which short shifter

mirrorimg

Forget the short shifter
Dont listen to him. If you want a short shifter, thats your decision, and you shouldnt let others persuade you otherwise. I dont have any experience with short shifters, but Im sure theres information on how they hook up around

patrick4588

Integra God
dont get one, or get a quality one. aluminum shifters suck and WILL break after time. i have broken a dc sports and ebay shifter just with normal use. IF you get one, go with a skunk2 or b&m.

se7en-mm

dont get one, or get a quality one. aluminum shifters suck and WILL break after time. i have broken a dc sports and ebay shifter just with normal use. IF you get one, go with a skunk2 or b&m.
they are both b&m but they are both of different designs and same material here is a link to the each of them maybe somebody can tell me which one i would need

they both have a different connection type so i guess i just have to pull my old one out to see what kind i will need

i was wondering if anybody would be able to tell me how to tell without pulling it out.

Dont listen to him. If you want a short shifter, thats your decision, and you shouldnt let others persuade you otherwise. I dont have any experience with short shifters, but Im sure theres information on how they hook up around
i wasnt going to, exactly because of what you pretty much said

thanks

patrick4588

Integra God
the top one should work, but why not just look up the b&m part number?

i personally use a skunk2 and love it.

proudtobeawesom

i like the dual bend much better then the no bend straight one.

i had a dual bend in my eg and it felt alot better then the straight one in my integra

~kevin

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
I don't care for them, I had one in my teg. Took it out, and rocking the stock one with Suspension Techniques bushings.

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
I don't care for them, I had one in my teg. Took it out, and rocking the stock one with Suspension Techniques bushings.

se7en-mm

where did you all buy your dual bend at? how much did it shorten your shift? ill check it out if youall can post some links, i may give it ago since everyone here likes the dual bend?

i was only asking which one would work with my tranns cuz im not sure if one is for hydralic clitch or a cable clutch??

and i dont think my clutch is hydralic since im not seeing anyware to fill up the master cylander with fluid.