Which wheels should i get?

mario_da9

Tex - Mex
So i recently traded my da9 with fat fives for a dc4 wit steelies.lol Now im in need of rims! I cant roll on steelies for long.
Im looking on craigslist for a set and i found a few. its between 99-00 si $200 that need tires. 16" black chrome lip slips 300obo that need tires. or kosei k-1 need one rim fixed.
im debating on the si tires too. if i should do 195/50 or 205/50.
or if i would like to run slips on the snow. still getting all season tires on either set
either way my car gets washed often during winter driving so salt wont eat them up

mario_da9

Tex - Mex
i dont even know what wheels u hae and im beeing cheap wit wheels right now.lol. just buying all new all season tires. kuhmo 4x?

BeatBox

Real Good!
im on the same boat as u, rocking steelies with free tires i got from work
IMO id go with the kosei k-1, if they dont want too much for them
i have an almost new set of 205-55-15 bfg Gforce sports collecting dust since i sold my meshies

if it was something for me, id get the si wheels since i have the tires. but si wheels u can find WITH TIRES for arouns $300-250 range so unless u have tires i wouldnt buy them

mario_da9

Tex - Mex
right on. my tires are bald and too tall(195/65) or id rock them for a little bit longer. one of the kosei i cracked. im thinking of slips if i can get them for like 200. i kinda want a set even tho they are over played as some people say. but not much in columbus area!

mario_da9

Tex - Mex
Don't want to open up another thread so ill add to this one. Was wondering how much would someone give for really nice blades? Found some and they want cash and steelies, just wondering how much cash will be enough.lol

XslickwhitetegX

UKDM EXPERT
depends on condition of the blades and tires... but anywhere from 300 to 500.. I was offered 500 for my 8.5/10 mint blades, i turn them down lol

mario_da9

Tex - Mex
depends on condition of the blades and tires... but anywhere from 300 to 500.. I was offered 500 for my 8.5/10 mint blades, i turn them down lol
well crap. my steelies are so so. gettin better tires put on.
i hope hes reasonable with them and my cash. i guess at least 100 for steelies?