white girl problems

itzrivera

like the title says, im having a problem. i noticed my hair seems to be getting thinner and thinner each passing year and Im only 19! I use head and shoulders right now.
Has anybody with this problem used a certain shampoo to get thicker hair, and seen results?

Nismor

I was hopping to see a white teggy but i have no clue about this stuff so Im going to take a wild guess. Use a hat! Lol jk what about rogain or whatever you call it.

Last edited:

jcrabb13

Registered Abuser
like the title says, im having a problem. i noticed my hair seems to be getting thinner and thinner each passing year and Im only 19! I use head and shoulders right now.
Has anybody with this problem used a certain shampoo to get thicker hair, and seen results?
is this for real? asking car people for help with your hair?

itzrivera

are u a girl?
rogain is for men. go to the doctors are a good salon and get help from experts
nah, not a girl, the title is only a metaphor -_-

http://ovationhair.com/
On the radio the chick is always saying this is good s***.
im gonna look into this, thanks man :thumbs up

is this for real? asking car people for help with your hair?
its in the lounge and im looking to see if anyone has had this problem and used something that has helped, so calm your t***.

michaelz

Is your dad bald or balding?
x2

i remember this guy from high school, his dad was bold and he was completely bold by the time he turned 22.

my friend is 23 and also has thinning hair. it's been getting thinner ever since he passed 18. he's trying to keep the scalp clean by washing properly and getting scalp massages. he says keeping hair short also reduces the strain on follicles so maybe try that too.

blah_ha

my fiance is a cosmologist, she said its from stress or brushing too hard. also it could be genetics. try using shampoos that a for full body or volumizing hair. brands to use are biolage redken and herbal essents. sorry for spelling

no homo...

LoweredDC4

Jimmy
i use a hair food and i have thick flowing hair :D
im not a girl either >.>
no homo x2

so i guess use some kind of hair food to get your hair healthy and flowing :p

itzrivera

Is your dad bald or balding?
Not at all
my fiance is a cosmologist, she said its from stress or brushing too hard. also it could be genetics. try using shampoos that a for full body or volumizing hair. brands to use are biolage redken and herbal essents. sorry for spelling

no homo...
college = stress; maybe you're right
i use a hair food and i have thick flowing hair :D
im not a girl either >.>
no homo x2

so i guess use some kind of hair food to get your hair healthy and flowing :p
what do you mean by hair food? is that a brand of shampoo or something?