White on White??

8-bit

do what now?
I think they would look nice. Just got to be careful with the curbs. I don't know about you but I try to always have my teg clean (also white teg)

built_ls

i like the idea

not 100 percent sold on the rims. there a little pricy plus i dont like when rims have a two bolt patterns. Just a personal thing....

tegglyfe

So Fresh and So Clean
Yea I thought so too. Mine is still being painted (got it in two different tones of white) and its still at stock ride height but i imagine it to look super clean once i have it dropped with the white on white.

MFBATZ

Reddit is fun.
Personally, I like white on white. if you do the red lip, paint the calipurs red too...maybe get some 98+ tail lights. Havent seen that personally, might be tacky once its all said in done. But at the moment it sounds good in my brain lol.

But yes, white on white would be nice. Keeping the wheels clean will be a pain.

tegglyfe

So Fresh and So Clean
yeah I have the 98 lights on the way and the caliper idea sounds like a go in my head also. I am worried about keeping the wheels looking good though. Im gonna have to scrub them like every two days....

tegglyfe

So Fresh and So Clean
Wheels are ordered and oon their way! So are F&F type 2 coils so we'll see what the deal is. I'll post pics as soon as everything is in. Anymore feedback from anyone else just seeing this?

WAR 178

Premium User
Ive been wanting to do the white/white theme. So I say go for it bro.... and get some wheel cleaner spray to keep em fresh.
Also painting the calipers isnt hard at all.... and looks good as well.

tegglyfe

So Fresh and So Clean
Yeah im countin on it to look super clean with the drop and all...wish everything would come tomorrow...

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
these are the only wheels that i'm in love with that are white...

Carving HEADxDAMD Lover Soul

:yummy: i'll probably find a unicorn for sale before i find a set of those, though.