whitedc4's new hoopty

Kyle

I've heard better. Skunk2 sounds better.
I guess it's all in what you want. I've heard the exact opposite, loud and raspy. Cut off the WS2 and weld on a new muffler. Just can't stop looking at those wheels, there is just something about them on that EM1.

whitedc4

I guess it's all in what you want. I've heard the exact opposite, loud and raspy. Cut off the WS2 and weld on a new muffler. Just can't stop looking at those wheels, there is just something about them on that EM1.
Probably just use my type r exhaust.
Skunk 2 is has deep rhythmic rumble to it. Idle thru wot

afroman18

"Gap Sissy"
Very clean!! Gotta disagree i like the ws2 i went with yonaka due to it being a cheaper clone and i enjoy, hey it's your car tho lol.

NemesisCBR

Boredest Member
I know what you mean since the ws2 is meant to be a 'quiet' exhaust. I wonder how it would do without the resonators. Chances are, increase the rasp. I hate 99% of all b series exhaust and dont know where that 1% is. Deep at the high end is gonna be a matter of opinion. Ive never heard one that was deep on the low but didnt sound the same as the rest at the top end of rpms.

Kyle you mean bolt on another muffler right? Simpler than chopping it off since most mufflers are axlebacks and not universals.

speedin

The Transporter
You drive a 4 cylinder. What do you expect? lol
Not all 4 cylinders are burdened with poor sound... ;)

And just found this thread Rachel, nice little EM you picked up. Love that color. I know a certain Pennsylvanian who also likes that car in that color.

NemesisCBR

Boredest Member
4cyl isnt the problem its the displacement. Even starting with 2.0l you get better sound with the right exhaust.