who bought there car stock or modded

GSROWNSU

bought mine stock except for a short shifter and a stage 3 clutch (he was planning on turboing it that's why the stage 3) He had a massive system in it too i guess because i found 0 gauge wire in the trunk!! :shock:

YezEr

Retired VeeDubber
Bought my ls bone stock off a english teacher..he was selling it cuz and i quote "I went to acura to get an oil change and i drove what seemed to be an integra but it was called a Gs-r and when i drove it the salesman explained something to me about "V-TEC" So I'm parting my ls..The Coolest teacher i know.. :)

TegSox

Super Duper Moderator
That's a good score GSROWNSU, 0 guage is expensive as hell. :D
I scored some nice 8 guage with my car. It was like a damn 20 foot long piece too, they just spooled up all the extra and put it under the back seat. I kept that, sold the Alpine on Ebay, sold the MTX at a flea market, and threw out the bass tube cuz the sub blew.

That is a cool teacher, YezEr. :)

g3teg97

Super Moderator
Completely stock, hubcaps and all. I'm the second owner, the first traded it in at a BMW dealer in town for a 03 M3.

teg9five

a.k.a. crabs!
i got mine at a dealer and it came with a SRI and cheapy head unit. who knows what all could have been done with it before and then replaced with oem shit. oh well... not everyone can get themselves a virgin... car :lol: