Who uses Tapatalk?

gsr_nikhil

What version do you use and what device do you use it on?

I was using Tapatalk classic. But they updated it to a free version of Tapatalk HD. I just got an apk of the classic tapatalk for now cuz I missed the old style. What do you guys prefer?

96LSteg

Jemel
I prefer the classic. The new one takes some getting use to and Im pissed off because I paid for it and now its free lol Still have not figured out how to multi-quote on the new version

Ryan659

Just upgraded to the latest version from the classic style. I didn't like it until I started looking at pics and now I'm a fan. No more having to open the browser to look at certain users pics.

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
Just upgraded to the latest version from the classic style. I didn't like it until I started looking at pics and now I'm a fan. No more having to open the browser to look at certain users pics.
This and I can post pics from Tapatalk again

gsr_nikhil

This

I prefer the classic. The new one takes some getting use to and Im pissed off because I paid for it and now its free lol Still have not figured out how to multi-quote on the new version
And this. If I run out of pics I can post for free I'll upgrade but that's it

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
been using it since it came out. i hardly go on my browser anymore. and i have it on dark mode.

Sent from my Gameboy Color using NetZero.

Last edited: