Who wants an ASR subframe brace?

Who wants a ASR subframe brace?

• Total voters

solwat231

Clean Lines No B.S.!
Hey guys,

I talked to Charleston over at ASR and they are willing to make one if they is enough interest we will start a group buy. This subframe brace allows you to use the ITR sway-bar or use it stand alone. Pricing will be $190-160 depending on how many are interested. It will be avail in the standard anozided gray metalliac brushed finish. This will have the famous ASR emobssed in it. Let me know if your interested. No b.s. I am talking 100% commited to a GB.

The post on the D-series.org is false,the EF subframe is too narrow and EG/DC subframe brace will not fit with out modifications.the DA brace will look similar to the EG/DC brace.it will have extra brackets and drilling holes through the spare tire well may be required,since there is no other holes to suport the brace. its still too early to determine pricing. but I will definitely take pictures of the prototype.development time usually takes about 1 month.

Pictures coming soon!

List of interested members:

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
On a G2? i can't find them anywhere, where did u get yours? i really want one, but can't find anybody who makes them for a DA
Oh snap! I didn't see that this was in the G2 section. My bad. Lol!

wite2nr

if i still had a DA i would be a buyer. how about a group buy on the EG/DC ones? *hint hint*

wite2nr

i know they make swaybars but didn't think they made braces for DA. they do have them for EG/DC