Who will win a GS-R or A GTI 1.8T?

teggy2281

I dunno guys. i have a friend with a golf gti 1.8t and he think that he could beat ma ride and a gsr.

teggy2281

How do I transfer this to the street/track section?

cabezzzdb8

BBS wanted
teggy2281 said:
How do I transfer this to the street/track section?
Dont worry Omnious will probably take care of it, yes your GSR will take a stock 1.8T but make sure its not chipped and have fun.

g3teg97

Super Moderator
When VW's are chipped...ohhhh damn. They're so damn quick. I raced a stock 1.8T Golf 20th Anniversary edition in my stock LS and he barely pulled in 3. In 4th he was 3 car lengths in front of me.

I raced my boys reg. golf 1.8T. He had intake, header, exhuast, APR chip, bov, suttin else...i got my ass handed to me.

teggy2281

well my buddy has an ecu chipped in his golf and a boost control. he's got the 20th anniversay golf

cabezzzdb8

BBS wanted
teggy2281 said:
well my buddy has an ecu chipped in his golf and a boost control. he's got the 20th anniversay golf
Im sure it will be a good race then, I raced my boys GTI from a 60 mph rolling start and he was chipped and had a REMUS cat back and I beat him by two cars but I let off before shifting to fifth gear and my car is pretty much stock so you will be allright with your 65 shot if things start gettin hairy!

ltrain

i raced a golf 1.8t with a bov and an exhaust , the dude was callin me out on the road i pulled on him so lovely it wasnt funny, he was askin 4 it with that dum bov driving besides me lookin at me. i tore him up

cabezzzdb8

BBS wanted
ltrain said:
i raced a golf 1.8t with a bov and an exhaust , the dude was callin me out on the road i pulled on him so lovely it wasnt funny, he was askin 4 it with that dum bov driving besides me lookin at me. i tore him up
Yeah nice!!! but I pesonally want to race a VR6 golf to see whats all the hype about them, also they sound so nice with performance exhaust on them....

4banger

i beat an 04 1.8t not to long ago (guy goes to my school). i heard that he has an exhaust ,bov, and a chip. and i beat a 95vr6 awhile back sounded like he had an exhaust and intake. i dunno if u can take him though maybe

DA6righthand

Registered Badass
you will win in the 1/4, he will annihalate you on the highway. my friend has a 1.8t jetta and he beat my friends gsr by alot on the highway and the gsr got him barely from a dig..