who would win?

dylan

so i have a 1994 ls non vtec my freind is getting his dads 98 civic that has some japanese engine in it thats like z..something i cant remember the name of it. he has been tellin me forever that hes ganna woup the shit outa me when he gets it and i was just wondering if you think i have a chance against it. oh yeah mynes an auto his is stick ( but he barely knows how to drive stick...)

afroman18

"Gap Sissy"
Depending on the motor of the civic, what you have done to your car,and if he really and truly grinds every gear(especially the last part that's very important lol) I'd say you have a chance. HOWEVER!!!! Try to do this at a track.

thenoxus1

Quick-Spool Racing LLC
I'm assuming this is a track race. Probably similar power setups, it'll
Come down to driver abilities.

myxintegra

Extreme Music Addict
I'd WANT to say the civic might win, HOWEVER the motor might play a part on what he has and also if he's that horrible of a stick driver then you might win. Maybe. Nobody will ever know until it happens.

da9 b20 beast

it all come downs to the drivers at this point......if he really sucks at stick and is unmoded and ur unmoded my moneys on the better driver...pls keep it on the track tho

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
What's a Z? And do both of you suck, or just him? It would be funny to see two people scratching gears all the way down the track. If he barely knows how to drive stick shift and you can drive stick shift well, then you should have a decent advantage, aside from a couple obvious points made by other members above me

Jvest

*GET SHOOK*
What's a Z? And do both of you suck, or just him? It would be funny to see two people scratching gears all the way down the track. If he barely knows how to drive stick shift and you can drive stick shift well, then you should have a decent advantage, aside from a couple obvious points made by other members above me
i would assume a jdm zc or something along those lines.
o and op's car is auto.

hgocasca

level 77 troll
Teggy ftw, I ran a few before, it's a civic with a zc, you put down more hp and tq, and your automagic just keeps going with no lag, run it!!!!

Black teg

Catch me if you can
I hate ZC's b series should take it, plus being auto you just need to hold your foot to the floor,lol.

Merlins Beard

*Beard not included
^i would make a video but its dumb, you can replicate it by getting in a gear that your going about 20 and at about 1500-1750 rpms and floor it without changing gears, its really uneventful

dylan

thanks a bunch and im going to try and get a track race schedualed but i dont know any tracks around my area, ( sf east bay, california) if u guys know any good tracks let me know, and thanks i belive im the better driver but well see