Whorin' it up after a good wash and detail

imcnblu

Resident G2 Guru of C-I
Well, yesterday i washed my car and, for the first time ever, claybarred my car and i must say that the paint feels smooth as glass. i clay-barred everything but the front bumper and hood because believe it or not, the clay i got was pretty much done for after i did the main body of the car. i took (literally) about 55 pics but i'm only gonna post my favorite few to avoid gettin flamed lol.
i also tried some new angles etc. to be a little more creative than i usually am when taking pics. also included a few pics with ME in the shots.

here we go:

and a few shots with yours truly on the opposite side of the camera with my baby ;) (some of these were just for laughs)

\/\/\/:giggle:\/\/\/

tell me what you guys think. yeah i'm a whore, i know. but a couple people suggested trying some new angles and also to include a few shots of myself so i figured i'd go for it. the car IS A little dirty as i washed and claybarred the car yesterday and i've done about 35miles of driving on some backroads but i did my best to get a majority of the dirt off the car for the shots. tell me what you think.

and for those that don't know, this car was in honda tuning this month (august issue). not a feature, just in the grassroots section.

i've got LOTS more pics of just the car from this photoshoot if anyone wants to see more. and there are some pretty good ones, if you ask me. just say so and i'll happily put up more.

1990TeGLs

Official CI Thread Jacker
it looks really good....i just cant feel the rims...i dunno they dont look rite to me everything else is clean

1990TeGLs

Official CI Thread Jacker
o and put up some more pics interior and engine shots...pics are a good thing :thumbs up

Melt

the lone outdoorsman
we never get tired of seein pics of cars so dont worry about it

looks sweet

those rims look like enkeis to me but maybe im just stupid

imcnblu

Resident G2 Guru of C-I
i've been lookin for a set of genuine Mugen RNR's so i can get them and paint the lip blue instead of red. i think that would look pimp.

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
hondagod_666 said:
Well, yesterday i washed my car and, for the first time ever, claybarred my car and i must say that the paint feels smooth as glass. i clay-barred everything but the front bumper and hood because believe it or not, the clay i got was pretty much done for after i did the main body of the car.
which brand did you use? i got mother's last time and it's suppose to be enough clay for 2-3 mid-size cars. looks good, though. last time i claybarred, then used a random orbitor and waxed my car...mmmm the paint felt silky smooth. :thumbup: :thumbup: for claybar! lol

imcnblu

Resident G2 Guru of C-I
i used mother's also, but the bar had all kinds of shit in it. i had no idea my paint was THAT dirty and contaminated. and yeah, now the whole car feels smooth as glass. it actually feels smoother than my windshield, and i just bought the windshield 3 months ago.

and yup, jdm 1pcs. are next on the list my good man. ;)

Melt

the lone outdoorsman
i say you keep the us headlights .... i really think they look good amidst the cf hood and all that