Who's In North Carolina?

miss_brooklyn

Let me know when. I'm always down for a meet hands down...your buddy's supra is it a gunmetal color? i think i know which one your talking about...

Surferman

I live in edenton, nc. 30 mins south of elzabeth city. I have a little meet there with a dude with a black ls teg and hatch.

About 3 and a half hours from Greensboro, 2 hours from raleigh. hour from the beach. lol.
the teg:

and id totally be down for a meet.

miss_brooklyn

Well lets try to get a meet going down...I'm not sure with how far you guys are willing to travel but on October 16 (on a saturday) we're gonna go to the tail of the dragon and do a big photoshoot along the way. I got the guys from ephatch going to (cuz I have a ep3 as well) and a i think 2 guys from em1 crew are gonna end up meeting us too that already live in tennessee.

It's a thought...???

miss_brooklyn

I live in edenton, nc. 30 mins south of elzabeth city. I have a little meet there with a dude with a black ls teg and hatch.

About 3 and a half hours from Greensboro, 2 hours from raleigh. hour from the beach. lol.

and id totally be down for a meet.
your really live out there lol...we're at different ends of the state...

GSR_Integra00

Yeah I seen your buddies supra...thing was SEXY!!!
Lol,He'll appreciate that. But yea I can get some people together for a meet or something I'll try and think of some ideas that would be convienient for everyone. I want to see more people from NC!! Come on guys where ya at!

GSR_Integra00

MEET SATURDAY!

Where: Downtown Greensboro Parking Garage Across From Center City Park

When: Satuday,around 5ish

What: My buddy got a SLR and wants to take pictures,then food after

Cars: Anykinds,So far we have a DC5-S,Mach 3 Supra,My Teg,FA5,TL,Lifted Jeep haha,everyones welcome!

miss_brooklyn

MEET SATURDAY!

Where: Downtown Greensboro Parking Garage Across From Center City Park

When: Satuday,around 5ish

What: My buddy got a SLR and wants to take pictures,then food after

Cars: Anykinds,So far we have a DC5-S,Mach 3 Supra,My Teg,FA5,TL,Lifted Jeep haha,everyones welcome!
Damn!! I wish I had enough gas money to make it out there!! I would be down...I had know a few weeks in advance. I have a son and also would need to see if a grandparent could watch him.

I'll be hickory that night though :) I don't know if ya hit up hickory on saturday night...its pretty interesting.

We also need to to hit up cars and coffee too and get a good number of tegs out there!!! We get a good crowd going with my ep3...last time we had about 10-12.

DayVValker337

I'm actually in Oak Ridge which is like 15 minutes from Greensboro. My buddy has a boosted supra and his dads got a Lexus GS with a 2j in it. I also have a friend with a blue RSX-S and we were thinking about having a meet sometime or something,we just didn't have enough people to really make it happen. If you guys are really down to do something post here! I'll try and make it happen. Oh,and my teg will be on the road next week when I get my license haha. 2000 GSR putting on the tokico setup tommorow,and just ordered my white slips.

Austin
i've done some time in oak ridge my junior year of high school.....have they closed down the military academy yet last i remember they were in major debt

GSR_Integra00

i've done some time in oak ridge my junior year of high school.....have they closed down the military academy yet last i remember they were in major debt
Well its all good now,I live a mile from there. Dale Jr. gave em some dough,along with the oregon state coach. They're completely good now I think,and this new basketball coach they have is supposedly supposed to have them in the top 25 in the nation in 3 years or so.

DayVValker337

totally forgot Dale Jr. went there....glad to see the school is still open anyways back to the topic of this thread....saving up my money to get my car insured, registered, and titled....so i should be on the road in a few weeks so we should all start a weekend meetup or something

miss_brooklyn

totally forgot Dale Jr. went there....glad to see the school is still open anyways back to the topic of this thread....saving up my money to get my car insured, registered, and titled....so i should be on the road in a few weeks so we should all start a weekend meetup or something
x2...r any of ya'll going to IA in october? That saturday I got a few buddies and other ppl they know doing the tail of the dragon the day before to do some photo shoots 2 and just hang out..there just a thought if ya'll wanna go.