Why Did You Get An Integra?

purpl3ran93r

Hey CI, I was just wanted to know why you guys got an Integra instead of a Civic or Prelude or pretty much anything else, I just though why did you buy this car with all the negatives that come with it such as being stolen often & they're getting a little bit pricey now. I'm in no way saying they suck but just wondered about the CI community, why an Integra?

natron84

1 They are one of the best ff platforms ever made. 2 They hold their resale. 3 They are sexy. &4 everyone who owns a civic really wanted a teg instead.

Sent from my T8788 using Board Express

WAR 178

Premium User
integra = luxury compared to a civic...
I dont wanna make payments on a NSX yet!
Im thinking a Legend or TL next
x2 with knowing that the civic owners really wanted a teggy IMO....

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
i liked the way they look. also wanted to learn how to drive stick, so the teg was my first one.

hgocasca

level 77 troll
Cuz I wouldn't wanna put my b17 in anything else, and they're sexy cars

Cripton805

I got an Integra because they're quick, good handling, reliable, easy to fix, cheap to fix, fun to drive, get decent gas milage, will ramain popular by enthusiasts, will be cool to see in the future, plenty of aftermarket / oem parts, premium features over Civics, head turner by young and old people, massive props, I LIKE IT, the reasons are limitless... FMW

Edit: Forgot to add I didn't want a car payment.

Last edited:

dlo253

Wanted one for a long time.... found a db2 for a steal, couldn't resist. Used to always want a 94, but I love my 2nd Gen!!

krisx13

Schweet.
my boyfriend bought one first and i loved it, bought the first one i went to see and got a hell of a deal

Teggy64

Got vtec?
I wanted a teg becuase it was reliable, safe, cheap to fix, easy aftermaket parts, looked cool, sounded awsome. I might've gotten a civic but Civcs were too overplayed, and i couldnt find a decent Si in my price range and I started lookin at preludes right before I picked up my teggy. All in all, I love my teg and am very satisifyed with my choice.

jbrown97ls

I wrecked my old s10 and needed a car quick for college. I was looking at civics for their gas mileage, but wanted something that not.too many.people have. I started looking for 2door integras but couldn't find one that wasn't unmolested. my mom actually found my db7 online and call d me about it thinking I wouldn't want a 4door but an hour later it was sitting in my driveway. I've always wanted to make a sleeper and thought those.would be the perfect car to do so.

Integraguy04

CORNER CARVER
my teg was my first car, i knew i wanted a honda but i really didnt care for just a plain o' hatch. i wanted something with a little bit more

mdan9193

Mdan
Because the engine on my a4 blew lol.

Then I saw the 2 door sports coupe integra for sale and bought it LOL.