Why do GIRLS suck?

Eviloliv3

Nobody Listens To Me
Ive been dealing with some shady ladies lately. I'll change the names to protect the women in question.

"Darla" and i were dating for a little bit. things going great, then all of a sudden little to no contact for about 2 weeks. she comes over and "mutually" breaks it off saying she wants to be single, doesnt like the title of girlfriend... whatever, im fine with that.. she and i stay hanging out, she comes to a party with a bunch of mutual friends... get hammered, ends up sleeping with my buddy that night. i didnt find out for a month or so. then she gets another boyfriend two weeks later... wanting to stay single? anyways, the dude is cool, so im happy for her.

"Kim" and i have a confusing relationship. we met a few years back, i was friends with her brother. shes nice, i liked her, but i didnt take it anywhere cause of her bro. enter year or so later. havent talked to the bro in a long long time, she starts hanging out with all my friends again. i kinda like her again, she seems VERY interested in me. i hang out at her place a few times, nothing ends up happening. i come to find out im third in line of my friends that she tries to be with... no thanks, i dont play that game.

"Melissa" and i were talking for a little while at a party.. she got MY number (i liked that fact, saved me the time) and we went out on a date. things got hot and heavy, but not that hot or heavy. After that night, she totally ignores me. she said she wanted to see me again soon... so why the cold shoulder?

Girls suck. i guess im doomed to a life of singledom :roll:

IntegrasAreBest

Honda / Acura Fanatic
dont worry bro meeting the right one takes time. i havent met the right one yet just concentrate on where your going in life and enjoy your car.

Eviloliv3

Nobody Listens To Me
thats what ive been doing. just working and finishing up school. not really worrying about the girls, it will come in due time. ive just mainly been chilling with my buddies.

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
situation #1) she probably liked you to start with but after hanging out for a while, the chemistry just wasn't there anymore so she broke it off. look at it this way...it's better than not telling you at all. plus if you guys agreed to be buddies after the fact, she's free to do whatever or whoever she pleases.

situation #2) i have nothing to say about this one..lol

situation #3) you're probably her booty call. either get use to it or get rid of her. or come be my booty call. lol i'll treat you right, jon :thumbs up :alcoholic jp

Eviloliv3

Nobody Listens To Me
G3GirL said:
situation #1) she probably liked you to start with but after hanging out for a while, the chemistry just wasn't there anymore so she broke it off. look at it this way...it's better than not telling you at all. plus if you guys agreed to be buddies after the fact, she's free to do whatever or whoever she pleases.
it complicates it that i wasnt exactly over her yet. and my buddy calls me the next day saying he got her number and wanted to know if he could call her... later i found out he actually tapped it. hes a major dick though

G3GirL said:
situation #3) you're probably her booty call. either get use to it or get rid of her. or come be my booty call. lol i'll treat you right, jon :thumbs up :alcoholic jp
i dont think it was a booty call... since.. uh... i seduced her that night, lol.

and Trinh.... you couldnt handle this ;) :naughty:

RSMisfit

IntegrasAreBest said:
dont worry bro meeting the right one takes time. i havent met the right one yet just concentrate on where your going in life and enjoy your car.
thats what im trying to do right now heh 8)

slow_99integra

Stinkin & Drinkin
dude the only thing i can tell you is you need to change your attitude. Let me give you an example of me.

So a few years back i was ONLY attracting Fat and Ugly girls. Thats fine, you are probebly thinking "fat girls need love too." this is very true but Damn It NOT FROM ME. ok so anyway my attitude at the time was the nice guy and timid. WRONG!!! so i started to realize that these females needed me way more than i needed them. once i realized that,and treated them accordingly i started to swing some really hot females. Dude i didn't care if i didn't hook-up with a female at a party or something, you need to not appear desperate, women don't like guys that are pussies or seem to be needy. :twocents:

i don't know how you act or your whole dating philosophy, but it might be worth looking into

blitzillist

Professional RiceR
IntegrasAreBest said:
Perfectly said, i never had a girlfriend because i lose interest fast. I have a girlfriend now and she was right under my nose, we were friends for almost 2 years then all of a sudden the right time came (with the help of alchohol lol) we got together and im in f***in love with this girl no doubt its only been 2 months but i really love this girl. One will come your way when you least expect it and arnt necessarily looking.
________
Inhale Vaporizer Review

Last edited:

Eviloliv3

Nobody Listens To Me
slow_99integra said:
dude the only thing i can tell you is you need to change your attitude. Let me give you an example of me.

So a few years back i was ONLY attracting Fat and Ugly girls. Thats fine, you are probebly thinking "fat girls need love too." this is very true but Damn It NOT FROM ME. ok so anyway my attitude at the time was the nice guy and timid. WRONG!!! so i started to realize that these females needed me way more than i needed them. once i realized that,and treated them accordingly i started to swing some really hot females. Dude i didn't care if i didn't hook-up with a female at a party or something, you need to not appear desperate, women don't like guys that are pussies or seem to be needy. :twocents:

i don't know how you act or your whole dating philosophy, but it might be worth looking into
im in the mindset that i dont really care if anything happens. if it does, cool, if it doesnt, no sweat. i dont actively go out and flirt with women, nor do i feel the need to. i dont really think i could handle a girlfriend right now, they are too expensive, and i need to enjoy the single life right now. though a lil booty here and there wouldnt hurt 8)

voltagebluedc2

b/c it feels good... j/k

nah, theres the right one out there for you.. just be patient and dont look too hard. good luck man

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
slow_99integra said:
you need to not appear desperate, women don't like guys that are pussies or seem to be needy. :twocents:
yep, that's true for my friends and i. guys that are all on you get old quick. i like a nice challenge or chase lol. that sounds like such a stalker-thing to say, but yeah. it's the truth. seem interested, just not TOO interested. it leaves room for mystery :thumbs up ofcourse when you find someone that likes you and you like back, you need to seem real interested lol

sOuL

blitzillist said:
Perfectly said, i never had a girlfriend because i lose interest fast. I have a girlfriend now and she was right under my nose, we were friends for almost 2 years then all of a sudden the right time came (with the help of alchohol lol) we got together and im in fuckin love with this girl no doubt its only been 2 months but i really love this girl. One will come your way when you least expect it and arnt necessarily looking.
yea what blitz said, somethn always comes ur way when u least expect it and usually u end up with somethn better then what u wanted in the first place