Why does everybody sell the Integra GS-R model for so much?

killaf0rnia626

Gimmie $$$!!
i got my 01 gs 4dr with 108,000 miles for 6k.....its in extremly good condition and had 2 previous owners and no accidents(i asked for the carfax:lol:)
everyone tells me for that price i could of got a gsr meh oh well..

choyoyoing

How you like my v-tec?
No Integra will get you laid, sorry. I'm married so I don't have that problem. But any girl will say even to a Type R "that car looks old". You'll get more ass with a 2010 anything........
I half-agree with that. Some girls will NOT be impressed as you might expect if you have an old fixed up Integra. These chicks only like new cars and anything lower than a 2002 is discarded as toooo old. Those chicks are dumb ass hoes and are what I call "TYPICAL BITCHES".

The BEST girls are the ones that have knowledge about your car and others. A chick who is also a car enthusiast and respects the TEG :lol:. And trust me...THEY are out there. :) And when you find one...with a little smooth talkin...the ass is handed to you LOL

Last edited:

jmou09

sometimes you get lucky! in my case i got a 97 gsr 4 dr for 1000 needed body work but it was fully stock never any mods other than dome light is blue.

h22ateggy

G-ZrrrrMobin
keep searching man you'll find a lucky break a year ago i got mine wen i saw it at a supermarket parking lot for 2grand a 94 4dr gsr he said he was moving across the country and needed money he also had a jdm h22a layin around so i gave him 400 bucks more haha just goes to show that some people will sell anything for money even if they know its too low .....

chronsolo

MAD MAN
start rollin your pennies bud, asuming this is going to be your first car, a gsr would be the sickest ride in your high school parking lot. like i've heard so many times, you gotta pay to play. good luck on buying your first teg

That_sick_LS

little while ago I found a Frost White 95 GSR with 80k miles totally stock, single owner, They wanted $4800 and I had bought my other 95 GSR a week before that for $3000 but its needs work and wasn't taken care of, The bank was willing to give me $4900 to get the one I did so blue book really doesn't matter go off of what the bank will give you they are better than any of the online sites.