why women... rant

patrick4588

Integra God
i dont feel like going into the situation, but why in the hell do women insist on staying around and bothering the absolute shit out of you when you are angry? i get pissed off and dont want anything to do with her, and just want her to leave me alone. im not saying break up, or never talk to me again. just drop it for the day. once im heated, im done with her for the night. but she wants to stay and argue and "talk thru" things. why is it so fucking hard for women to just walk away from an argument and wait til the situation has cooled off? you really make things 100x times worse than they have to. i can just feel im going to go to jail one day. ive never hit a girl, but damnit i have been so fucking close lately...:angryred:

Last edited:

imcnblu

Resident G2 Guru of C-I
Co-Signed. Honestly, though, I wish my wife would stick around to talk about problems even more. Instead of packing up her shit and leaving to go back to Kansas every time we have an argument. Especially, when she took our daughter this time.

I swear to God, if me and the wife ever do split up for good, I'm either turning gay, or becoming a fuckin monk. I've had enough of this valley girl drama shit.

patrick4588

Integra God
currently, my gf has closed herself in my bathroom and is refusing to leave until we are both calm and snuggle for a few minutes. i have class in the morning and need to go to fucking sleep. i dont have time or the patience for this non sense.

Cheesenip

I <3 2.4l's
lol, i <3 my gf, but shes the same way. When I get mad, just leave me alone. Usually, if you leave me alone and i go do something that keeps me busy, im fine a few hrs later or the next day

jdmjim

nothing from nowhere
communication is the key. i know from experience that it must be talked through.

JimmyRos.

07 BMW 328Xi
women rant because it increases the tension and intensity, which then makes sex better. that's my opinion.

Sammich

Co-Signed. Honestly, though, I wish my wife would stick around to talk about problems even more. Instead of packing up her shit and leaving to go back to Kansas every time we have an argument. Especially, when she took our daughter this time.

I swear to God, if me and the wife ever do split up for good, I'm either turning gay, or becoming a fuckin monk. I've had enough of this valley girl drama shit.

whoa there pirate, remind me to never meet u in person:lol:

but while i COULD agree, i wish women would think before they do the DUMBSHIT that they do. they do the stupidest stuff...and almost half the stuff they do, they ask you not to do, but when they do it, its 'i wasn't thinking about it at the time' yea right BULLSHIT

patrick4588

Integra God
communication is the key. i know from experience that it must be talked through.
not with me. i let stuff go. i dont care the next day. i dont need to talk about it or why it happened. obviously we see differently on the matter, otherwise we wouldnt have argued. no reason to keep talking about it. just let it go and ill be fine tomorrow. but she keeps going and going. actually she will say fine lets drop it, just tell me why your mad. :roll:. retarted... just retarted. im so thankful for my y chromosome.

red98teg

Keep on Truckin
sometimes i wish my gf would try to fight a lil harder... she always just gives up so that i dont get upset... but then that gets me upset. oh and please dont turn gay...