wicked big pixes of recovery

slikk

Money Getter
foundation member may recall my car being stolen and broken into on several occations.
for those of you who dont .. i had a real nice old skool teg mind condish.. it was stolen once and vandalized on several occations. i now moved out of that area and am starting to rebuild.

REMOVED THE ANTENNA .. THIS IS JUST A QUICK FIX. IF YOU GOT A BETTER LOOKING CHEAP SOLUTION PLEASE LET ME KNOW

THE DEBADGE HOLES

STOLEN SPOILER.... DEABADGED....I DRIVE A "TEG" ... KEPT THE BEACH PASS ON THE BUMPER

TOKEICOS (spell check)

WHAT I AM REPPING...

FRONT SHOT

ANGLE SHOT... DONT WORRY I WONT QUITE MY DAY JOB

DASH

YES SHE IS VERY OLD...

GOT TO BE A STICK

OLD REAR SHOT WITH BADGES AND SPOILER AND DEALER STICKER AND INTEGRA DECAL

speedin

The Transporter
hey at least u got her back! most people only find a shell. i bet they stole it saw the miles on the motor and said " O shit" and just dumped it for another.

Melt

the lone outdoorsman
speedin said:
hey at least u got her back! most people only find a shell. i bet they stole it saw the miles on the motor and said " O shit" and just dumped it for another.
i wouldnt doubt it

same thing happened to my boys old 95 4 door civic ... these guys stole it out the body shop parking lot when it was bein fixed ... had 190k on it they found it a week later with a busted window, no deck, and hella trash in the back seat.

ltrain

that sounds like an inside job if it was stolen from a body shop parking lot and hey look at the good side at least when they vandalized your car they didnt touch the clubintegra decal :)

slikk

Money Getter
ltrain said:
that sounds like an inside job if it was stolen from a body shop parking lot and hey look at the good side at least when they vandalized your car they didnt touch the clubintegra decal :)

they stole it before i got the tokikos and decals ... they took the spoiler, trunk lid (back dash), detached the radio face that night so they didnt touch te radio, they stole the Ash tray (wow), they choped up the engine harness, they stole the distributor, they got a few CD's and jacket that was in the car.