Wider Front Fenders and Rear Fenders

LightSkinbyYosi

So I was wondering if there is anyway to widen my fenders. I feel like the stock ones make the car look too slim and I want to either make it wider or even better buy fenders that already have the aspect done.

My friend owns an RSX and was telling me to roll the fenders but I'm not sure that will make it look the way I have it in my head.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

| |
| |
\ /
| |
/ \
| |
| |

Note: I tried showing you how I want it to look from above, with the middle of the car coming in and the fenders coming out. I hope that helps you imagine what it is I'm looking for.

jbrown97ls

Follow this guy and his PERFECT dc5 on instagram. He has custom fenders and it looks amazing. to do it right it won't be cheap.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

R13

The other asshole
Like so?

:lol: I wish, That's the drag front end, Would still be awesome if someone found a way to proportion the rear half of the body as well.

DonJulio

Reppin' tha NW
No need for rolling and fender flares.

Grab yourself that cheap foam used for fake potted flowers.

Buy them by the case.

Proceed to stick em on with doublesided tape or apply vinyl wrap and glue to each fender.

Take a sawzall and cut down the excess.

Take a sanding belt to it. Smooth it out but doesn't have to be perfect just good enough for a mold.

Apply a release over the foam. Then proceed to layer on fiberglass.

After it's hardened, sand it down smooth and get it all pretty-like.

Pull it off your car and bask in its glory.

Now take all 4 panels to a shop and have them mass produce them for sale.

Be sure to get us a good discount. Groupbuys are in order.

zack11122

If you're aiming for stance or whatever kids like you'll need to roll your fenders. Or have them pulled. If your car is slammed get a jack and a thick phone book. Or a few books thick enough. Jack up the car. Put the phone books on the wheel hanging over the edge. Bounce on the hoe. Best way I know to flare without cutting and hammering.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

pinatigerdc4

If you're aiming for stance or whatever kids like you'll need to roll your fenders. Or have them pulled. If your car is slammed get a jack and a thick phone book. Or a few books thick enough. Jack up the car. Put the phone books on the wheel hanging over the edge. Bounce on the hoe. Best way I know to flare without cutting and hammering.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2
Lol baseball bat and blow dryer first then the phone book. I've done it to my friend's Evo 9 when it was on bags.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk