will a 4 door rear bumper fit a 2 door

Stopsign32v

I'm wanting a 98-01 rear bumper for my 97 and I found a 01 4 door one in a junk yard but the guy said it won't work. Will it? If not can anyone tell me where to get one!?

Stopsign32v

No it won't fit...I would buy 1 from your local Acura dealer...
What's a good price for one from the dealership? I know they have a rape you price and a I like this guy price at dealerships. And what is needed? Just the bumper cover?

Edit: Acura just quoted $39x for the rear bumper cover

Last edited:

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
craigslist is your best bet, runs about $150+ depending on condition.

how much did the 4dr rear bumpier cost? cause those are in high demand sorta. a lot harder to come by than coupe/hatch. id buy it from the junkyard if its cheap, and sell it back or trade it.

Teggy64

Got vtec?
What's a good price for one from the dealership? I know they have a rape you price and a I like this guy price at dealerships. And what is needed? Just the bumper cover?

Edit: Acura just quoted $39x for the rear bumper cover
from my dealer i got quoted $319. Keep in mind that doesn't include paint. You'll need the bumper cover and a few brackets i think.

IlovemyDC4

Sleep, Sex, Cars
Roughly $400 for a OEM rear bumper is a good price. I'm spending $500-600 for front & rear bumper(s)

Omarlito21

Will it bolt right up to my car or is there 98-01 specific clips, screws, or other jiggamaroos?
jiggawha:p They should bolt right on for the most part and u can always trade your current bumper and about 50bucks for a used one if the junkyard is willing thats what i did to get my fenders