Will a G2 header fit a G3?

nexgenintegra

1ac4u2nv
i dont think so but im not sure. the exhaust outlets might line up to the inlets on the header but i dont think the bolt holes will. im not really sure though. im sure tegsox will come to the rescue on this one.

cabezzzdb8

BBS wanted
It will fit at the exhaust ports but you might have a problem fitting it to the rest of the exhaust at the collector it might be too long ot too short, varies by year, but ill fit

Melt

the lone outdoorsman
yea i know someone who modified a 97 header to fit a 90 .... its the bottom you gotta worry about.

LiEkjAi

i modded my 98's header to my 90 and it fit except the bottom end, i got dat cut and weild, it's the angle of the botttom end that is different

nexgenintegra

1ac4u2nv
i believe the question should be answered the other way around, he asked if a 91 header would fit a 95. im sure it would be the same problem though the angle. if your interested im gettin theses custom headers. they come with a lifetime warranty and there only about $120. im waiting for the guy to respond cause i asked him what the piping sizes were and if it was a race type header or does it bolt up to the cat. so if you want when i find out ill hit you up and tell you more about them. im hoping the collector is 2.5 inch and the primaries are a nice size. i got the o2 sim coming in the next couple of days so i can install the and get my HP that is being robbed from me back and when i get the headers on its gonna be a mean soundin exhaust. sorry so long