Will this fit?

Teggy64

Got vtec?
I have a guy selling a type r center console (frome the middle portion back) I googled it and scearched around but couldn't find an answer; will it fit up to my ls?

Teggy64

Got vtec?
So he's offering me $150. It's brand new though. He bought it from his acura dealer a month before but he decided to sell his type r. Is that askin too much? Seems high to me.

XjoEnX

USDM? It'll bolt right up. The asking price is pretty fair. The armrest alone at the dealership is $100+ and the cf shift bezel alone is $100+ also. Sorry the actual prices aren't fresh in my head. But $150 for those two things plus the entire center console is a good deal.

Teggy64

Got vtec?
I'm only gettin what I pictured. The rest of the console's not included. I called the dealer and from what i gathered I can't buy just the arm rest. It comes just like the pic i posted. He gave me a price of $170.

Last edited:

XjoEnX

Oh! Gotcha, I would still consider it a good deal. Just looked it up. From the factory you'd be spending up to $400. That's without badge too. I would say to scoop it up if you have the cash.

17 83401-ST0-003ZC CONSOLE, RR. (2WD) *NH167L*( GRAPHITE BLACK ) 2000 INTEGRA 194.80
19 83406-ST7-003ZA ARMREST, CONSOLE *NH1L* ( BLACK ) 2000 INTEGRA 195.65