Will this fit?

Ganyon

Honestly, I would just go to autozone and buy some duralast pads if you just dd the car. Lifetime waranty on them.

NemesisCBR

Boredest Member
What he said. Go to autozone, they will give you the correct pads and you get the warranty. All for cheap.

Excitable Kid

Ok, there's 3 diiferent pads. There's valuecraft, duralast, and duralast gold? Is there a major difference between regular duralast and the gold one? I see that gold is colored, well, goldish and priced higher than the other 2.

The Kev

Vtec? I have V-TAK! Son..
The duralast gold has an OEM organic formula for better stopping power....I'd get it, can't beat lifetime warranty....BRAKES ARE THE ONE THING YOU DO NOT WANT TO BE A CHEAPSKATE ABOUT.................

cvcrcr99

Yea, well. that and suspension.

I just bought a lifetime warranty set of duralasts for my teg today from autozone. I dont understand how they can offer lifetime warranty unless they expect the person who is installing them to never need pads again before they sell the car.

cvcrcr99

I just bought a lifetime warranty set of duralasts for my teg today from autozone. I dont understand how they can offer lifetime warranty unless they expect the person who is installing them to never need pads again before they sell the car.

xZachTheRipper8

autozone pads are alright, im putting them on my car, but i definately dont plan to keep them aha im gonna upgrade my whole brake system but for now they get the job done, the nice thing about the autozone warranty is that if your pads wear down just before metal contact, you take them off, hand them over and they give you a brand new set

emd513

Just get the duralast one. Idk what the gold is. Probably some organic bs.
The duralast gold or the oem pads. There exactly the same compound and make up of what came on your car from Acura. I worked for the company two years. U want those pads. Last longer less brake dust and stop better than just the duralast. I have them on all my cars

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

emd513

Most people sell or trade there cars in before the pads wear off. You have to be the person who bought them or have there number before you can get them exchanged.

emd513

Dammit! I just realized I originally was going to come in here and say anything with the right amount of lube and persuasion will fit. Lol. Then I saw pads and AutoZone. Shit. Oh well