Will this muffler fit

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
What muffler are you talking about? Are you talking about just the muffler or the complete exhaust system? Details please.

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
I've heard good from the twin loops, but I don't know about obx. lol

thats the ebay knock off brand.

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
To answer your original question. Yes, the muffler will fit. From the looks and description, it is a universal muffler. All you need is custom piping and some welding. If I were to buy a universal muffler, I wouldn't go w/ OBX. I'd probably go w/ HKS.

Last edited:

SRLNCLT

I'm trying to stay on a budget and a local shop here says that they are pretty good quality. Actually it's my dads db8 and he's not wanting to spend too much. He doesn't want it to be too loud either. My cousin has the DC one like this. Are you sure it fits up underneath? I was looking under there and there doesn't seem to be too much room?

mteg

Automatic Lover
Pony up the dough and get the Mugen twinloop if thats what you want. If you go with the OBX one your going have to weld hangers on it-and unless you can get some stainless rod and a tig welder, its going llok like shit.

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
Get an ES Tuning muffler. Inexpensive and not too loud. They sound deep, not raspy like most mufflers. These mufflers come in either polish or black.

DC2Integ

I ♥ My Integra
OBX= cheap ebay shit. get a good muffler or youll be sorry. i have heard stories on the obx twin loop mufflers that the fiberglass packing inside will start to come out with use and spray all over you back bumper. basically You get what you PAY for !

ltrain

JDMxDB8 said:
Get an ES Tuning muffler. Inexpensive and not too loud. They sound deep, not raspy like most mufflers. These mufflers come in either polish or black.
yea i was gonna say the same thing, it looks oem also

PogKai

B20VTEC
ltrain said:
yea i was gonna say the same thing, it looks oem also
yep.. vibrant makes one black for stealth look also.. i'm checking those two out. too bad apexi noir doesn't come in universal application.

ltrain

PogKai said:
yep.. vibrant makes one black for stealth look also.. i'm checking those two out. too bad apexi noir doesn't come in universal application.
i thought it only did